With more than 35 years’ experience developing best-in-class software solutions, we’ve earned the trust of utilities through stellar service and a rigorous product development process. In each of our companies, we work closely and directly with our utility customers. We listen carefully. We respond swiftly, building and refining each product to meet customers’ evolving needs in a dynamic utility sector. This is the pedigree behind each Harris Utilities software solution.
Harris utilities is a pioneer in the development of advanced CIS/billing solutions, including next-generation systems capable of processing the complex billing determinants required with dynamic pricing models. Proven, scalable and highly configurable, our CIS/billing systems feature comprehensive functionality to automate repetitive tasks, digitize paper-based processes and improve revenue streams.
- enter, access and update personnel, revenue-, financial- and operations-management data
- monitor revenue, budgets, accounts payable and receivable and other key performance indicators
- manage inventories, job costs and operational functions
- track human resources functions such as payroll, recruitment and employee benefits
- streamline business processes, including procurement, operations, customer service, finance and HR
SmartWorks Compass is a utility decision management solution that delivers the benefits of smart infrastructure investments to electric, water and gas utilities. Comprised of robust analytics, metrics, visualization and automation tools, SmartWorks Compass enables utilities to maximize return on investments in their smart infrastructure by seamlessly converting massive volumes of data into powerful insights and automated actions.
- Delivers real-time business intelligence by correlating data from various utility enterprise operations and displaying a holistic view of the grid through easy-to-understand visualization tools;
- Automates repeatable processes enabling utilities to manage and respond to events with speed, precision and consistency;
- Measures the financial and operational impact of utility decisions to better define and improve future actions;
- Empowers utility staff to make better informed financial and operational decisions;
- Integrates seamlessly with other utility enterprise systems.