inCharge is the prepaid metering solution from Harris Utilities that fully integrates with utilities’ existing billing and AMR systems – regardless of size and commodities distributed. It transforms customer relationships by providing the best possible service with the least amount of disruption to billing cycles.
inCharge gives consumers absolute control over their resource use by allowing them to purchase what they need on demand. It lets them pay on their own terms, and helps them understand how to conserve resources while better managing their budget. Connecting consumers to their data in new and exciting ways while opening up a communication channel ensures every interaction with the utility will be a positive one.
Benefits for Utilities:
- Integration assured – inCharge will work in any utility environment – regardless of size, commodities distributed or hardware or software used.
- Improved cash flow and reduced exposure to bad debts – using inCharge consumers pay up front for their services making payment delays a thing of the past.
- Decreased debt collection costs – implementing inCharge as part of your billing, payment and meter-management portfolio allows you to act quickly and decisively when a consumer’s account runs out.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction – Giving consumers the responsibility to manage their account balances improves the relationship. You will draft and mail fewer bills, issue fewer late fees, pursue fewer overdue accounts and provide a more complete suite of payment options.
Benefits for Consumers:
- Control – inCharge gives consumers the freedom to monitor their own usage, make lifestyle adjustments and pay on their own terms leading to increased customer satisfaction.
- Reduced consumption – Creating a clear link between commodities used and the money spent, consumers will use less and save more.
- No deposits – inCharge makes up-front deposits a thing of the past which is especially important for short term consumers like renters, real-estate agents and property managers.
- Access to information, when it’s needed – inCharge provides on-demand access to up-to-date consumption and account balance information so that consumers immediately get greater insight into their energy usage.
To see what inCharge can do for your utility, contact us to request more information or to schedule a demo.